Oh, it's Rachel....and she's moving in.
Jill Brinson, interior designer and creative director for Ballard Designs, has an knack for style. Her house is rustic, timeless... and effortlessly cool.
- the feminine (almost diva) touches to this room against the rustic, masculine pieces. EX: the splash of pink, the shiny sconces. Brilliant MIX!
- the white washed cabinets with chicken wire
- oh and the lanterns! AND the wicker chair... this is clearly impossible.
- the fact that she got this gazebo from the anthropologie store in the mall
- the UH MAY ZING iron window
- the different cased openings on either side of the fireplace. She's not matchy matchy-! We're going to get along great.
- the old shutters used as closet doors
- The soothing gray outdoor furniture....who is ready for spring?
- I don't know if I can choose just one. But I think the main reason I love this kitchen is the span of windows above the sink instead of upper cabinets.
- The fact that this beautiful wallpaper is unexpected yet perfect.
- The chairs... and the view. Are we seriously in Atlanta??
- The unique vanity with a small mirror (from Target) in between the sinks rather than spanning the length of the wall.
- The tub. (Everything about it.) *I did not notice a guest room so I'll just put my things in here thank you. Wake me up in a few days...
Did you love this house as much as I did? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Click here to read the article.
All photos taken by Simon Upton via House Beautiful